CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

It's baaaaaaack!

The sun finally came out from it's hiding place today! I went out about 8 a.m. and by the time I was heading back it was out in all it's glory beating down on my solar deprived shoulders. Just feeling the warmth was enough to brighten my day! I have missed that ol' guy. I don't know what it is about just feeling those rays penetrate through your skin that brings out the joy, but it definitely does. I am SO sick of the cold! Today I did about 3/4 running and 1/4 walking. I felt pretty good, but just didn't have the energy to push it the whole time. My legs were really feeling it today. It was huge effort to take every step. I didn't turn on my music at all because I wanted to use the alone time to think and ponder today, and maybe that is why. But it still felt good to be out in the beautiful warm sunshine! Winter is so over for me! Total distance: 5:00 miles.

1 comments:

Jen said...

It looked so nice today! I wish I was out there too! Maybe one of these warmer days I'll brave it with that stroller-Ahhhh! Can't wait for Saturday!